Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Continuing Education

As you may know I have been studying music production and audio engineering through the Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA) since last January. The goal is that in conjunction with my degree in operations management, I will begin a career as an audio engineer in either a recording studio or a film production studio. I could also work in TV, radio, or videogame/software development.

To that end, I just landed an internship (with the help of Chelle’s mom) at the LDS Motion Picture Studio.

So far I’ve gone twice and have worked on recording and editing articles from the Church magazines, Church leadership manuals, and Our Heritage.

You can hear some of the magazine articles I’ve worked on at
http://radio.lds.org/eng/ (The Mormon Channel). You can also listen to the Ensign articles and other media I've worked on at http://www.lds.org.

1 comment:

James said...

Congratulations. That's pretty cool.