Friday, March 11, 2011

My Back Hurts

Apparently Aubrey's back hurts. She's been coming up to me all day and telling me. Then she tells me she needs to rest. (Really she just says "Back hurts...rest.") I feel kind of bad because that's the excuse I give her when she wants me to carry her around. It's always true--my back really does hurt, but I guess she hears it a lot. She's really been quite understanding (for a toddler) throughout this pregnancy. What a sweetie. Here's a couple completely unrelated pictures of her looking contemplative and drawing on a notepad.

This is a scene you may walk in on if Aubrey gets out of your sight for a few minutes. Any time we are writing something Aubrey assumes we are drawing circles. So, she spends a considerable amount of time with her small notepad drawing/scribbling circles.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Maybe it is the baby chair that she is trying to fit into, or the fact that she is almost 2, but she looks so big in those pictures! Also, I am sorry that your back hurts.