Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Trip

Yeah right. We didn't really go on a trip per se, but we did have a lovely outing in Logan. We planned to visit so many of our old USU haunts but only made it to the Willow Park Zoo, the Aggie ice cream shop, and visited one of Dave's old roommates out in Smithfield (Corey and his wife Katie and their kids who happen to be the same genders and ages as our kids--kinda nice, huh?).

I forgot just how good this zoo is. Aubrey loved it and you can't beat $2 admission. The animals actually came close to the fence as we approached...perhaps that's a bad sign, but it was great for Aubrey even though it also made her afraid.

Even Patrick had a great time at the zoo. Everybody has been telling me lately how alike Patrick and Aubrey look. I can definitely see it now, but when Patrick was first born all I could think of was how different he looked from Aubrey.



I just wanted to post this picture because I like it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute!

I don't think any of my kids look alike, but people tell me they do, and then I see their baby pictures and have to admit some resemblances.

We love Willow Park Zoo, it's the perfect size and cost for tiny kids...though we didn't always pay. (What? Sometimes we didn't have cash on us. Don't tell.)

Dave and Chelle said...

Yeah, we paid this time to make up for all the times in college that we didn't pay. :)