Friday, October 14, 2011

Chelle's Birthday

Yes, I know you've all been waiting to see pictures from my birthday. Well, you need not wait any longer!

Here I am opening my newspaper-wrapped (we do have wrapping paper, but I'm married to Dave) professional-grade oven mitts. I love that they're professional grade. I got many other great presents too, but I don't really have pictures of me opening them and how many pictures of me opening presents do we need? Also, notice that I have a nice spit up spot on my shoulder and I'm in my pajama pants because every pair of jeans I own (that fit me) had been spat up on or worse throughout the day. Interestingly, such happenings don't really spoil a day anymore so I'd say it was still a good day.

We got the chocolate satin pie from Marie Callendar's for my birthda cake. Aubrey was so excited about it. She loves birthday treats. I was pretty excited about it too.
I took these pictures yesterday morning. Patrick is getting good at rolling around and playing. I've finally found a good way to get Aubrey to pose nicely for pictures: take pictures of Patrick so she'll feel like I should be taking pictures of her doing things too. Also, here's a video of Patrick rolling over. I just caught the end of his roll, but it's still fun to see. He usually rolls to go after toys, but he's also started rolling in his crib to sleep on his stomach.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy birthday (again)! Mom birthdays are different than pre-Mom birthdays, but I still love them. They may be simple, but it's sweet to see the kids getting excited for you.