Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas


Not to sound too pessimistic, but Christmas was much more enjoyable than we expected this year. Our little grumpy boy was surprisingly happy and even somewhat friendly. It was a bit of a long day for Aubrey even though she got so many great presents. That was actually part of the problem: there just wasn't enough time to play with her great presents! Ever since Christmas she's been too excited to eat because she is completely absorbed in her (and Patrick's) new toys. We were pretty quick about taking down our Christmas tree and decorations because mischief-maker Patrick is getting bigger and stronger by the minute. We are still in recovery from the anticipation and bustle of it all, but it was a great time. Here are a whole lot of pictures.







1 comment:

Jessie said...

So sweet.
We also took our tree down quick, but mostly because I love it until the day after Christmas, then I suddenly hate it. I'm weird like that.