Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

It was a hard Halloween for pictures but a FUN Halloween for dressing up (the kids) and trick-or-treating. Aubrey decided to run away for every picture and Patrick followed her lead. This is probably a foreshadowing of things to come.

 Patrick was a cuddly, bespectacled lion. Since Halloween, he says "trick or treat" when he wants a treat.
 Aubrey was a fairy (again). She took that baby doll trick-or-treating with her. Apparently it was dressed up as a tiger for Halloween.
 Patrick kept coming up to Aubrey and giving her hugs and saying "Bye-bye". Also, you can see the back of his squishy costume. I hope he fits in it next year--it really was so cute.
 Here's the Aubrey-fairy running away from the camera. She's a wily one.
 Our pumpkins weren't as cute this year. Sadly, I broke two of those pumpkin knives doing them. They were a little ill-conceived, but not bad for jack o' lantern art, I suppose.
Aubrey was actually going to be a witch up until right before Halloween. This is her dressed up for the ward Halloween party. I love her leggings.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness, look at that squishy Patrick lion! I love it. And I love Aubrey's face as she's running away. HA!