Aubrey did a little Father's Day questionnaire in primary and I forgot to post the answers yesterday. They're probably more entertaining to Dave and me than to anyone else.
What is Daddy's name?
David
What does Daddy do for fun?
He likes to talk to me
What does Daddy do at work?
Plays computer games
What are his favorite things to eat?
Lobster
What does he like to drink?
Rootbeer
How old is Daddy?
6
How tall is Daddy?
A little tall
What is Daddy's hair like?
Yellowish
How much does he weigh?
A little bit
What makes Daddy the best?
He likes to play with me
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Eat a snack with him
How long have you known Daddy?
I love him...(and apparently she rambled)
The weirdest answer she gave was that Dave likes to eat lobster. Never in her lifetime has he mentioned or eaten lobster. But, we did recently have an Arthur book from the library about his family going on vacation and eating lobster so I'm pretty sure that's where it came from. The rest of the answers are pretty straightforward...if not quite accurate.
No comments:
Post a Comment